We provide everything you need:
- No cost and no additional work for staff
- Pick up of all books collected – at the end of your drive and during it, when requested
- Posters, professionally produced
- Promotional flyers to be sent home and /or the promotional PDF to be used electronically
- Collection bins that are sturdy, attractive and easy-to-use
- Easel signage, professionally produced
- Bernie’s Book Bank bookmarks for your school library
Give your students a great service learning opportunity that teaches them about:
- Goal setting
Ready to get started? Contact Scott Kulefsky, Book Collections, Processing & Distribution Manager at 847-780-READ (7323) or email@example.com
P.S. A little competition goes a long way!
Have classrooms compete against each other, and try to beat the current record for most number of books collected from one school set in April 2012 by Roosevelt Elementary in Park Ridge (13,037 books!).